Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th O' July (many days late)

(I am sad this photo is dark, but I like it nonetheless)

Alright I will admit that we have both been very lazy when it comes to updating the Blürg. We hearby solemnly swear to be better about this henceforth and promise to bring you many updates and images from the life of Blürg! Several weeks ago (I cannot believe it is almost August) Jürgen and I had the extreme priviledge to attend a fantastic fourth of July party held on the 16th floor of my dear friend, and voice teacher's, lovely condo in Chicago. Now it must be noted that for some reason Chicago always hosts their annual fireworks display on the third of July, not the conventional fourth day of the month. Why this is we do not know, nor did we spend much time speculating about it because there was much merriment to be had. Jürgen and I had the great honor of attending this soiree last year, and we were thrilled to receive an invitation this year. Thank you John and Pasquale for hosting such a lovely affair! Below are some pictures (which turned out to be very small) of the fireworks and the amazing view:

No comments: