Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How I spent my Christmas Vacation....

Celebrating Hanukkah!

With my family staying in Louisville and Jürgen visiting with his family in Baltimore I was left to fend for myself in the Arctic Tundra of Chicago. Thankfully I had two wonderful friends, Roni and Rick who brought me in for Christmas Eve and Christmas to celebrate the festival of Lights with them. We had a wonderful time, ate yummy latkes and helped calm me down after the garage debacle. Rick's mom, Ginny, snapped a few photos!

Rick, Roni and Myself before the yummy feast
Rick and Roni saying a Hanukkah prayer before we chow down
Christmas day was spent with many lovely ladies...Jude, Roni, Ginny, Jessica and Melissa. Such fun!

2 comments:

Sarah K said...

Nice, nice. Now how about you post some of those gorgeous WEDDING pics for all to see, huh?

theparakeet said...

roni's apartment looks so cute. i'll tell her :)