Thursday, November 6, 2008

And We're Back!

The original Blürg is back in action!

Version 2.0 was working just fine but I was still deeply saddened by the loss of the orginal. One afternoon I was tinkering on the computer and lo and behold the blürg was back!

Whew.

So, now comes the apology for being such lazy bloggers. I was out of town for most of the weekends in October and my day job has kept me busy as well. Plus we haven't had that much to do in terms of wedding planning lately.

However there are many fun updates in the life of Blürg. Some highlights:

November 4th 2008-History was made and I was there in Grant Park
We took our first cooking class together: Photos to follow
I managed to book two national commercials in a week. Details are forthcoming
The Invitations have been sent and people seem to like them. No turning back now.
I had an amazing ornament shower in Louisville. I cannot wait to decorate my tree.
We finalized our menu for the reception. My stomach growls thinking about it!
And much more!

I promise from here on out to be more consistent from here on out. We are less than two months away! Crazy!

Check back often...

2 comments:

Bad Kid Productions said...

Oh MA GA - you were in grant park? I'm so jealous. Also jealous of your 2 bookings (congrats!) and all the other good news. But mostly glad you're back. oxox

Brittany said...

Wahoo! The blurg is back! And you're going to be blogging! (And Obama is president!)Man, life just got a whole lot better :-)